Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank you to all participants

OMG OMG!

Thank you to everybody that have been participating for this event. Your spirit to wake up early in the morning, passion and slumberland attitude has makes my day.


Thanks to the committee members, Opie (venue), Sheeks Sho & Joe (spirit), Nana (flyers), Anne (media), Haizam (to make us happy all the time), Ahzam (always be there for me), Majid (official photographer), Shazrin (new comers who bring new comers), and Rezza (our chief zombie) for making everything that are happening. Not to forget those who participated last year who help us sometimes in something. In Malay, Jasamu Dikenang!


Those volunteers, Sri, Zara, Eliya, Anis your hands is totally full with things but I am so glad you are willing to help us and wake up for us. I cant thank you guys enough!

This is my first successful event story that I will never forget and I will never stop cuz I aint got enough of MJ. All of you have been really supportive and great and the L.O.V.E that I have received from everyone.

Thanks TO MBSA team for letting us use the space & sound system, thanks to QueTone Studio for letting us "incase" of emergency use of Sound system and thanks to Inez for making Thrill The World as an annual event for us. You have united us into one soul.. MichaeL Jackson. We lived nearby but yet to know each other but you have brought us together and makes us more closer to each other, deeply into our heart.

Thank you Hitz.fm for announce it for us every week since early September, thanks to Bernama News Team who are interested in recording us, thanks to AFS Students for joining us this year.

Lastly, I would like to apologize if there is any wrong doing, wrong saying or wrong impressions on my leadership, I dont mean it! Let me know for the improvement! I will try to make it better next year.

Thanks again.

L.O.V.E
Shazawati
Event Manager (4061)

1 comment:

  1. Care to watch a video i made here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOg5Z6DMxJM

    ReplyDelete