Monday, October 11, 2010

Why no Thrill the World Saturday on 23rd Oct?

Hello people!

There are few questions asking us in the facebook regarding October 23rd event on 11am UTC/GMT+8 - 7pm in Malaysia time.

"Why not on Saturday?!" or "Its too early on Sunday!" "OMG! I prefer Saturday!"

Chillax! Its not that I dont want to do it twice, I will love too if we have a chance but please bare in mind that we are living in Muslim country so we should bare with the rules and regulations. I hope we can be sensitive to this matter and I do hope all of you understand the situation.

I have check our Islamic Calendar and Prayers time on the time itself. Maghrib time falls at exactly 7pm sharp. I wouldnt want to disturb the prayers with Maghrib Azan & Maghrib prayers as it would offence the Muslims in Selangor and I dont want the greatest event in the world to be banned in Selangor because of our determination in such to break the world record. Who wouldnt want to break the record? I dont want later more other issues came up as you know how Malaysia treat MJ badly in the newspaper. So I wouldnt want to risk our belated KOP into more trouble as we want him to rest in peace :)

Those who are non Muslim, you may join the event in TTW KL / TTW KLIA at their places as mention in the thrilltheworld.com. I am not discouraging you to join for Saturday event but as Malaysians, we should be more sensitive to other religions. 


Regards,
Wawa
Event Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment